The next step is to create a link between the EDI platform and that of Amazon. In the case of Amazon Seller, the data is transmitted in XML format using web services. With Amazon Vendor, the data is transferred in EDIFACT format files using the AS2 channel.
The data you send or receive from Amazon can be supplemented, sorted or otherwise transformed on the Edisoft platform in line with your needs.
The service price consists of two parts – a one-time connection fee and a monthly fee for the documents transferred. The connection fee depends on the complexity of work required.
There are different processes of selling on Amazon depending on the company account (Amazon Seller / Amazon Vendor) and delivery model (Fulfilment by Merchant – FBM / Fulfilment by Amazon – FBA).
Amazon allows you to automate almost all processes, though Edisoft customers usually implement key processes that bring the most benefits. Here are some of the most popular automated processes:
- Automatic renewal of stock inventory and prices
- Receiving orders from Amazon directly on the accounting system
- Sending order acknowledgments, advice notes and invoices to Amazon
- Uploading of customer invoices to Amazon
- Importing of sales / invoices to your accounting system (when billing is performed by Amazon)
- Automatic export of various Amazon reports (inventory, sales, write-offs, advertising costs, etc.)
These are just some of the processes that can be automated with Amazon. After analysing specific business needs and technical capabilities, we will offer the best solution.